Contact Form and Phone
Any information that you provide to our bail bond agents using the contact form on this website or via phone is kept in strict confidence. Phone numbers, email address and other personal data that you may supply to us are used only to communicate with you and to fulfill the service that you are requesting. We will never use this information for marketing, nor will we share it with any third parties without your direct consent.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
We collect information about our users via web server logs. We use the information to provide you with a personalized internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any of the information you provide with others.
Web server logs:
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our site. The server automatically captures and saves the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your internet protocol address;
- the name of your internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Our website is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Data transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. The purpose of this Certificate is to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.